Kumaran Hospitals is a 125 bedded super speciality and multi-speciality healthcare center established in the year 1989 by Dr. S. Palaniswamy and Dr. P. Manimekalai to provide a wide spectrum of high quality medical services at affordable costs.
Located in the heart of Chennai, the center is ISO 9001:2008 certified and is equipped to provide the highest level of medical and surgical services for children and adults. Our Hospital is NABH accredited and utilizes sophisticated technology for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. Around 3 decades of experience in Health Care, our medical and surgical team is highly skilled and has great experience in handling every situation. The team is ably assisted by a dedicated team of nurses, technicians and support staff to provide a holistic healing experience to every patient.
KUMARAN Hospital is comitted to delivering high quality, personalized care to people of all ages and in every stage of life.
KUMARAN Hospital is firmly centered on a strong tradition of community and patient-focused care. We will be the first choice for hospital-related services in this area. We will differentiate from other hospitals by continually evaluating the needs of the communities and patients we serve and adding new services and technologies to meet those needs.
RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
The policy of Kumaran Hospital is to respect the individual rights of all persons that comes to this facility for care. Patient rights include but are not limited to
- Right to make decisions.
- Right to access the hospital for care.
- Right to accept or refuse treatment.
- Right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Right to safe and secure care.
- Right to Communication.
- Right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Right to Informed Consent.
- Right to Consultation.
- Right to obtain information from the treating doctor responsible for coordinating his/her care.
- Right to have medical record read only by individuals directly involved in treatment or monitoring of quality care.
- Right to know the identity and professional status of individuals providing service to him/her.
Emergency & Intensive
Critical Care Unit [ICCU]
Emergency & ICCU is equipped to perform interventional and diagnostic procedures. The support system for this unit comprises of eminent physicians, multi-disciplinary specialists, critical-care certified nurses and therapists.
- In-house critical care physicians 24 hrs a day
- State of the art equipment for respiratory and cardio vascular system monitoring
- Quality care for critically-injured trauma patients as well as medical, surgical, neurological and cardiac patients
Comprehensive Critical Care Services include:
There are 4 State of the Art Operating Rooms which is equipped with sophisticated medical equipment to deal with every situation, from the simple to the most intricate procedures
Well-stocked, 24-hour pharmacy with an entire range of surgical and medical products to meet every need of the patient.
The best prompt services to international standard and modern professional techniques to patient care
- Anesthesiologist, 24 hrs a day
- Pain care center experts in pre & post operative pain management services
- Sophisticated post operative case with laminar air flow and HEPA filters
- 24 hrs Information Center
- Dietary Center
- Maintenance & Engg. Dept
The hospital boast of ultra modern facilities and round the clock medical services provided by team of excellent resident medical officers and nurses
- NABH Accredited Hospital
- NABH for Nursing Excellence
- NABL for Laboratory Services
- 125 bed super speciality & multi-speciality 24/7 medical care
- 15 consultation rooms and 4 operation theaters equipped with cutting-edge tools in medicine
- Super speciality care with best medical professionals in their fields
- High caliber nursing professionals and paramedical staff, with performance driven by a dynamic managerial team
- Dietary services for patients and attendants
- Multiple Drug / Clinical Trials and Research Programs are conducted